You found me (not that I've been hiding) and, yes, I realize this page was built in Blogger, but I'm really not using it as a blog. Occasionally, I'll post a note in the space below, but not too often.

However, I do blog regularly and invite you to check it out. If you're looking for me, I'm probably logged in to Facebook right now. I also tweet a lot.

Twitter is where I make most of my noise...


Monday, October 5, 2009

Not so golden opportuity

I'm amused by all of the "buy gold" commercials I'm seeing on TV lately. They're everywhere!

I have to laugh. If gold is at an all time high, it's not time to buy, it's time to sell. The reason they're advertising isn't because gold is a good investment for you, they're advertising because now is the right time for them to dump it on you and turn a profit.

Hops & Hickory