You found me (not that I've been hiding) and, yes, I realize this page was built in Blogger, but I'm really not using it as a blog. Occasionally, I'll post a note in the space below, but not too often.

However, I do blog regularly and invite you to check it out. If you're looking for me, I'm probably logged in to Facebook right now. I also tweet a lot.

Twitter is where I make most of my noise...


Sunday, December 12, 2004

Succumbing to the blog... stay tuned for details

Sure, I'll give it a shot. Why not?

It's not like I'm ever going to get around to writing that book, anyway. You can only jot down so many ideas - only to misplace or delete the list- before you forget what it was you wanted to say to begin with.

Maybe if I toss it up in pieces, someday it'll be something complete.

Scratch that. Comprehensive, perhaps... but never complete.

The day I run out of things to say, you can wrap a box around me.

Hops & Hickory